Skip to main content

Liebster Award!



I was nominated for the Liebster award by HelloEmski :D (Click the link!) It was such a surprise for it, and I had no idea what it was either haha! But yay, thank you Emski! :D



Rules:
1) You link back to the person who nominated you
2) You answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the person who nominated you
3) You pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate
4) You ask 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5) You go to each nominated person's blog and let them know you've done the post

---------------------
Questions:

1) What made you start blogging?
Me and my friend Rhian had contemplated before that we should get blogs, as she's obsessed with make-up and I'm obsessed with nail polish. XD The contemplation first happened in sixth form one day during a 'free' period and we just started talking about how cool it would be and then realised that we could make one together, or make sister-blogs. So then one Friday night I was super bored and we both decided to set them up :)

2) You can only eat one food for the rest of your life, which food is it?
I'm going to have to go for..... Sweetcorn! Mmm, sweetcorn!

3) Favourite place to shop for fashion/beauty things?
For clothes and stuff, New Look :) Definitely New Look! And for make-up/nail polish, Superdrug is definitely cheapest and has the best variety, but I don't like their points system so I think I'll have to go with Boots :D

4) What post would you like to do that you haven't already done?
A post reviewing Barry M Gelly polishes! It's on the way guys, I promise!

5) A random fact about yourself is?
I..... I.... I like to eat sweetcorn straight out of the tin... Yes. I'm weird, but it's just so nice!

6) Favourite item of clothes?
My blue lace dress from New Look :) Though I think it's getting a hole in it *sad face*

7) What can't you live without?
Is this not an obvious question? Nail polish! Duhhh!

8) Somewhere you want to visit?
I really really really would like to go to Canada some time, and Yellowstone National Park :)

9) Favourite tv show?
Oooo I have so many... I'll list a few. Doctor Who, 90210, Criminal Minds, Two and a Half Men, and Friends

10) One thing you want to try doing but haven't yet? (Like horse riding etc)
Scuba Diving! :D

11) The ultimate question, dogs or cats?
I love both but, I'm going to have to go with... Dogs :)

---------------------

I nominate...


-------------------

Now my little nominees, I proceed with my questions, to you!

1. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
2. If you had to choose one, would it be family or friends?
3. Would you consider yourself as 'a bit of a geek'? (Be honest now!) 
4. Do you prefer having male friends or female friends?
5. What's your dream job?
6. Favourite nail polish colour, design and brand?
7. What's your favourite book series? (Or film series if you aren't into reading that much)
8. Come up with the most random, craziest sentence you can think of right now? :)
9. What are your favourite baby names? (One for a boy and one for a girl!)
10. When's your birthday? (And a very Happy Birthday to you for this day!)
11. Why is my eye itchy? :O

And that is all! Enjoy answering the questions hahaha :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Wail: Birthday Blue!

Hi everyone! So it was my 18th birthday yesterday, hence why this post is a little late! But I have a fun post for you all to enjoy :) Introducing to you- my birthday mani! I love love love these polishes- I think I've only used them once each, but wow, they're just amazing and I definitely need to use them more. Apologies for the little bit of tip-wear, it's been on since Saturday (so, 5 days between application and the picture taking!) so the wear on these polishes is actually very good! The first polish is Rimmel London's Salon Pro by Kate, in the shade "Britpop" which is such a fun name! The colour is also absolutely stunning, it's such a rich blue, but is kinda bright at the same time and a borderline dark teal colour. The brush for application is also pretty wide, which makes coverage super easy in only one to two strokes! There's another bonus too- the polish is very shiny even before a top coat! Totally recommend this polish, a

Mail: Messy Mani

Hello! Let it be known that from this day forth, any nail posts posted on Mondays shall be known as "Mail's". Yay! For the first "Mail" post, I'm going to be sharing one of my new purchases with you... Model's Own's "Erase" Corrector Pen! I feel like this could be a major turning point in my blog's image quality, as I no longer have an excuse for messy mani's.  Though I'd first like to point out that I feel like I have come quite far since the beginning of my blog, and no longer post images such as this... I mean, just look at that thumb!? (Polish is Barry M Spring Green) ...Except for today, I'm posting a very (purposefully) messy mani, to show you how the corrector pen can work! Also please keep in mind that I actually did this mani pretty much in the dark, around midnight the other day. :D I quite enjoyed being super careless with my painting, actually. Is that wrong of me? Also, you m