Skip to main content

Wail: Introducing Vicky!

Today's "Wail" brings another guest post to your eyes while I run off to do some maths in preparation for tomorrow's exam! It's a wonderful idea and creation brought to you by Vicky, but I'll let her introduce herself right here...
---------------------------------------------------


Hello Nail Paraders! My name is Vicky, I run a blog called Vicky Loves Nails and I am very excited to be guest posting on Rachel’s blog today while she is doing her exams.
I have always loved the design of Rachel’s blog and I thought it would make a great manicure so I decided to use that as inspiration for my design.


I used Maybelline – Turquoise Lagoon as my base colour. For the spots I used Sinful Colors – Snow Me White and a dotting tool. I freehanded the rest of the design; the outline and stripes are Rimmel – Sea Green and the heart is Barry M – Sugar Apple. 

I was pretty pleased with this design overall, I thought it was quite cute even if I do say so myself ;). I haven’t used dots much lately so this was a nice change.


Thanks so much Rachel for letting me post on your blog, I hope all your exams go well! I hope my post has lived up to Rachel’s usual standards, thanks so much everyone for reading.
---------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your post (and luck) Vicky! She'll be back here on June 11th with another amazing post, but in the mean time make sure you go and check out her blog here, cause it's pretty darn awesome! I'm totally going to have to try out this design some time too, it's adorable!
See you all soon for another exam-season guest post!
O7
~Rachel

Exam Update: 13 to go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...

Mail: Messy Mani

Hello! Let it be known that from this day forth, any nail posts posted on Mondays shall be known as "Mail's". Yay! For the first "Mail" post, I'm going to be sharing one of my new purchases with you... Model's Own's "Erase" Corrector Pen! I feel like this could be a major turning point in my blog's image quality, as I no longer have an excuse for messy mani's.  Though I'd first like to point out that I feel like I have come quite far since the beginning of my blog, and no longer post images such as this... I mean, just look at that thumb!? (Polish is Barry M Spring Green) ...Except for today, I'm posting a very (purposefully) messy mani, to show you how the corrector pen can work! Also please keep in mind that I actually did this mani pretty much in the dark, around midnight the other day. :D I quite enjoyed being super careless with my painting, actually. Is that wrong of me? Also, you m