Skip to main content

Fridail: Barry M Matte Rhossili

Hey guys!
Today I'm bringing you a swatch/review of Barry M's "Rhossili" from their Summer 2014 Matte Collection!


As you can see, it's a bright pink/purple shade, which has a semi-matte finish. Compared to the previous 'matte' polishes by Barry M, these aren't as matte, and have much more of a sheen which can be seen in the photos. 


So, let's focus on the colour shall we? This colour is beautiful! I love it so much- and I'm really not that much of a fan of pinky shades, so it takes a lot for me to say that. 



What makes the colour even more stunning... is a shiny top coat! Seriously- if this shade was a 'Gelly' shade instead I would literally be head over heels for it. But never mind, I guess this will have to make do!
The topcoat I used here was Nails Inc's Albert Bridge Topcoat (Speed Dry), and the shine is just stunning!



So, yeah, that's Rhossili! You'll be seeing the colour a couple more times in the next few posts, but hopefully you'll love it as much as I am!
(And apologies for the slight messiness, I thought it was a bit tidier than this, but I did it in the dark- woops!!)


Thanks for reading- see you on Monday!

Comments

  1. This colour is gorgeous! I may have to go buy it now!! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every single comment, so make sure you leave one! (No verification needed)

Popular posts from this blog

The Random Sunday Post!

Hello everyone! This is a super quick random post just to say I'm back and also what will be coming up this week! So, I'm still due a Blue Nails post for the British Nail Blogger's Colour Me Crazy Challenge- this will be up tomorrow instead of a Book/Lifestyle post! From Wednesday, the normal posts will resume, so you can expect a Pink Mani on this day for this week's challenge nails! Then on Thursday, it's A Level results day, which means a lot of nervous stressy things to sort out, and I may not have time to write up a post in time for Friday- but I will definitely try, and also update you all in my potential University place! If there is a post on Friday, it'll be a typical naily post- probably a swatch of something! And that is all I think you need to know! Good Luck to anyone else getting results on Thursday! ~Rachel

Your Guide to Barry M Gelly's!

Finally , the time has come for the ever-promised "Barry M Gelly Polishes Review & Swatch" Post! YAY! Now, now, settle down, settle down, and prepare yourself for an image-heavy post! Panorama View? Yes please... Okay, so that picture isn't too great. But there's the colours that between us (Me and Rhian) have in the Gelly range. We're only missing "Grapefruit" I think...

Mail: Messy Mani

Hello! Let it be known that from this day forth, any nail posts posted on Mondays shall be known as "Mail's". Yay! For the first "Mail" post, I'm going to be sharing one of my new purchases with you... Model's Own's "Erase" Corrector Pen! I feel like this could be a major turning point in my blog's image quality, as I no longer have an excuse for messy mani's.  Though I'd first like to point out that I feel like I have come quite far since the beginning of my blog, and no longer post images such as this... I mean, just look at that thumb!? (Polish is Barry M Spring Green) ...Except for today, I'm posting a very (purposefully) messy mani, to show you how the corrector pen can work! Also please keep in mind that I actually did this mani pretty much in the dark, around midnight the other day. :D I quite enjoyed being super careless with my painting, actually. Is that wrong of me? Also, you m